Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bat Woman is Gay! Holy Rusted Metal, Bat Dude!

Not that having lesbian comic book characters is a new idea, (Rainmaker from GenX is purportedly lesbian. Look her up. ) but I guess Super Dykes are becoming more mainstream. Cool. I like that.

Mystique is bi-sexual--and one helluva villain/sociopath.

Maybe I've read too many fan fics, but there seems to be a special relationship between Charles and Magneto. IF you catch my drift--and if you don't..Oh well. Stay disillusioned.

Oh, Frank Miller has some lesbians in his Sin City graphic novels, but they aren't main characters. Still, they are in there like Prego.

Superman...well. I contemplate whether or not he's hetero being Bryan Singer's man-crush. *Rolls eyes* I've always thought he should come out of the closet.

And I think everyone is wondering about Wonder Woman. *wink,wink*
_______________

Ugh. My brain is fried so I think that's all I'm up to for tonight.

4 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Superman is gay. Totally. Then again, I despise all things DC...except for a couple of Batman flicks.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Scottage said...

I think Lois Lane may be in trouble if Superman is gay. But Aquaman, he's totally gay. Doesn't he even wear a pink triangle on his shirt? sure, it's supposed to be an A, but we all know the truth!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I can't believe I forgot to mention Northstar. Eeesh.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger npanth said...

Ever since DeathTrap, I've thought that Superman was gay. Christopher Reeve took it there, kissing Michael Kane like that. Even spinning the Earth backwards to save Lois Lane doesn't totally wipe that out... maybe he's Bi? We should get him together with Wonder Woman and Thor :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home