Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Par-tay.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know I didn't post yesterday. I happened to be busy cleaning my house for a game night. What kind of game, you ask? Role-playing, GURPS style. Despite being slightly confused and irritating over how long it takes to create a character, I enjoy throwing myself into a man's world. Now gimme some sugar, baby.

Ahh...thanks. That hit the spot.

Let's see, I got up about 9:30 Tuesday morning and didn't get to *really* sleep until 5:30 THIS morning. Yep. WEDNESDAY. I tried taking a nap but was too excited to permit myself to drift off so I just closed my eyes and did nothing for awhile. Just to rest.. I'm not getting into why, but let's just say I had some comely pleasant company. I played hostess by providing snacks and generally making smart remarks to the amusement of all. And, of course, I was delectable eye candy.

I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret; I like being a hostess to an intimate party. I do. It's fun -- as long as its with people whose company I enjoy.

6 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I had a great time. It was one of the few occasions that I felt that I was truly accepted for being both a geek and a girl.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

What role playing game did you play? I used to play the Marvel Role playing game back in the days - 5th-9th and miss it. I know I won't ever have a chance to play again unfortunately so consider yourself lucky.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

It's an entirely made up game. Think of it as a cross between SK's Gunslinger and the Dune series.

Yes! You've got the Hulk!

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love role playing games
I used to play this Vampire game with a german guy called Andre but it seems we can never get together these days since he changed jobs.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Martian Anthropologist said...

What, no pics of the eye candy? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home