Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Will Fight No More Forever

No more battling blogs for me. I lost several times in a row.

What do the constant defeats tell me insinuate?
  • That I am abysmal at writing.
  • I don't have a flair for bringing details to life.
  • A million people are better than me.

Note: I don't believe the garbage above, those are only thoughts that flitted about in my mind.

I've always thought my one talent was writing. I still do, but I'm far less optimistic about getting published one day and being a *real* writer.

7 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are a very good writer. Easy to read. I visit other blogs and don't go back because they are not as interesting as I would like. Keep writing. Write for yourself.

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger npanth said...

Don't worry, competitions are arbitrary measurements, not so much what blogging is about, eh? :)

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's Saturday and you're fighting again.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

Battling has its positives and negatives. There are lots of reasons battles are won and lost. Now that I have a fair amount of credits, and am not as worried about losing a lot, I battle more for the exposure and traffic.

Don't take it personally and keep trying. :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Ok. I won my first battle with this template. I think lonely guys like it. :)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Anon: I changed my mind. I wanted to test a theory about how a blog's appearance may be more important than content.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home