Thursday, May 11, 2006

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. --Eleanor Roosevelt.

This has become one of my personal mantras. It makes me feel better and helps me put other people's comments into perspective. This is one of those quotes that rings true through my very soul. For me, it's inspirational.

The idea of being strong enough to not let idiots get under my skin appeals to me.

Yes, I've let others make me feel inferior. Especially in high school. I let their words affect me, drag me down to their level. Yes, I need to accept the responsibility for it.

Hey, I'm a work in progress. Remember, if you're not growing, you're stagnating.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Battlerocker said...

That's a great quote. I don't know how I hadn't heard that before. Thank you for sharing it.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mrs. Roosevelt was a smart lady. I had a husband who made me feel inferior and useless. After years of this I woke up and realized there was nothing wrong with me. He's now my ex.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great quote and yes we can always change what we don't like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home