Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thank you!

First, I'd like to announce my new renter. She's fiesty and has a definite opinion about things. Opinionated women are always cool in my book.

I've been thinking that maybe I rent my blog for not enough credits... Oh well. I only get moderate traffic as I am a underappreciated blogger. I don't believe in ripping people off. (I see blogs that charge 400 credits for one week!)

I'd also like to thank JHC for giving me 100 credits out of the goodness of his heart. I'll use the credits to bludgeon gently direct people to this site.

Other than that, I really have nothing to say today. Have a lovely day!

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It always surprises me anyone ever reads my blog.I think feisty woman are good.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to apologize to you for having my site go down while I was your renter. So I thought I'd pay you in BlogExplosion blessings.

Bless You,
JC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home