Thursday, April 27, 2006

I can feel you slipping away
Perhaps I need to let
you go today
Things aren't how they used to be
I think letting you go is
the best for me

The sun is shining on
my face
In my heart is your
place
I will never forget what you meant
to me
But it's time for me to
finally be free

When times were
dark and I was alone
You let me know
I had nothing to atone
The
night has passed and the day is here
Being
strong is something I no
longer fear


--by Me

This isn't about any one person in particular, just an amalgation of people I met in real life and online. The poem may or may not be good, but oh well.

4 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think thats a really lovely poem.

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good poem and clearly some healing going on.
Smiles and hugs from an online friend.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the poem. It's how I feel right now. =)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I'm glad that my poetry, simplistic as it is, has been appreicated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home