Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Reason # 5,866,284 Why I Am A Geek

....Not that anything's wrong with being a geek, mind, it's just hard to get dates when I contemplate the utter unfairness of pitting the Hulk vs. Wolvie. I mean, the Hulk is a gatrillion times bigger than Marvel's Favorite bite size scrapper and it almost makes the Jolly Green Giant look like a bully.

Follow the natural progression of events, gentle reader.


Wolvie's claws can't pierce that gaudy green hide.
Anything Logan does just makes the Hulk madder.
Hulk Rip Runty Mutie.
Logan regenerates and the whole fight starts all over again.


What is the point of having fights if there is no clear winner*? Feel free to answer non rhetorical question in the comments. And yes, I was bored at work today.** I hope the musings of my boredom has entertained you.

_____________________________________________________


*Which is a major flaw with Freddy vs Jason. Well, ONE of the major flaws. I digress.
**I am quite aware that I need a life. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Yeah, but their fights are so KICKASS! My favorite encounter ever for the two of them though is the mini series Infinity Gauntlet(my favorite mini series ever I think, at least 'til Civil War). Right before their big fight with Thanos, the two of them talk it out and have a real heart to heart. Touching in a really weird way. Yeah, I share in your geekiness. Check it out if you haven't read it.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Oops..I forgot to mention it was in Issue #3. Yup...pretty geeky...

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

True...their fights ARE kickass, but I'd like to see the Hulk pick on someone his own size.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home