Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I love you, but I feel like crapola

It seems like a lot of bloggers are having to go to the doctor. Today was my day to go for an annual 'well woman's exam' complete with (ugh) a PAP smear.*

This was my third time visiting with this particular doctor, and I am reluctant in drawing any conclusions about her 'skill'. She doesn't seem concerned that Aunt Flo hadn't visited me in about seven months or concerned about my health in general. Though she is sending me to get my breasts an ultrasound for fibro-cystic-whatever-the-hell-she-called-em. Yay. I am not worried.

....I'm tired, not in a good mood. And I honestly don't feel like dredging up words that seem to hard to write.

____________________________________________________

*If you don't know what a PAP is, go ask your mommy.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i hope everything is alright.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is well. If you don't feel well, just hang back for awhile until you feel better. We can wait.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home