Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm Actually Posting on a Thursday!

I've been thinking deep thots lately, as is my wont, one of which I'll share with you--the greatest readers in the world. Yes, even the blog explosion people that simply skim blogs to get credits. I still appreciate anyone that takes the time to read these humble words.

Maybe we (as people) are never supposed to stop learning what love is because love is always changing. Evolving, if you will. I'm a firm believer that if you stop growing, then you start stagnating and that is true death.

I know that I haven't had anything of real significance to say lately. I've just been thinking and story-writing.

Um. I may/may not have a girlfriend. I'm going to take it slow, but it seems that we are thinking about 'seeing' each other. IF our situation looks like it might work. We don't want to screw our friendship up, hence the caution. I'm taking her out to see V for Vendetta, which I think she'll like.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I hope things go well with the girlfriend. How exciting for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home