Sunday, April 16, 2006

Little bits of this and that

Yesterday was fun. She liked the movie, as I predicted, and the day went by too fast. Though, by the time I got home, it turned out to be a LONG day.

Anyone else in blogland concerned about Iran's clearly* insane president? I really think he's a genuine threat and probably should be dealt with, but not by the US. The UN needs to do take action. Let's add things up, people. Enriched uranium + mentioning that Israel will soon be annihilated = NOT GOOD!

So for my Easter's resolution**, I decided to read the Da Vinci Code. I guess the lawsuit over copyright infringement worked, and I'm curious to see what the fuss was/is over.

To finish this post on a religious note, I'm tired of certain people comparing those fanatics in the Middle East to real Muslims. Real Muslims are spiritual and they condemn what is done over there in the name of Allah. How would *most* Christians like to be compared to the "lunatics" that shoot abortion doctors, destroy clinics, or make other people feel like crap because they have a different shade of skin? I betcha they wouldn't, so they should stop lumping all Muslims into the same category of religious hate.*** Of course, that makes too much sense..and may even start promoting tolerance of other beliefs.

___________________________________________________

*Ok, by my standards. Your standards might be different.
**I made that up.
***I realize pointing out religious/personal hypocrisy is only going to make me enemies. That's ok. Bring it.

5 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, glad you had a nice day.
I agree with you about the lunatic in Iran. I'm very concerned and also think he needs to be dealt with, and soon.
I read the DaVinci code and enjoyed it very much. I'm looking forward to the movie. The idea isn't new which is why there was a lawsuit.
I also think that there is too much ignorance regarding Muslims and the fanatics calling themselves Muslims. I have a friend who has family in Iran. His people are happy the USA freed them from Sadam and are peaceful people who just want what we want; freedom to live their lives and worship as they like.
Happy Easter. God Bless you and yours.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you had a nice Easter.I think Iran has always has insane leaders.But these days with theyre new technology i believe they are more of a threat.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Tai said...

If you're interested in the Da Vince Code, I will recommend "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" as it has more in depth 'research'.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Eko Prasetyo said...

Well, Ahmedinejad is a harshtalker, if I may say, but he is not as big a lifetalker as THE IDIOTIC DIABOLICAL WARLOVING OIL HUNGRY PRESIDENT OF UNITED SATAN-WORSHIPPER OF AMERICA !!!!

And yet, perhaps everyone is just playing threats simply to keep oil price high

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Oh certainly. Bush is an idiot!

I agree with you! I am no supporter of Bush's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home