Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Few Thoughts

  • Would any of you be interested in a Book Club Blog? (There isn't any book clubs out here where I live, so I thought it might be cool to make a blog and discuss interesting books.) I need some stimulating conversation, dammit.
  • I'm thinking of going back to school for Criminal Justice. No. I don't want to be a cop, but there are other jobs that I can do. I have a passion for justice, to help people, and I'm ignoring the voice in my head that sounds suspiciously like Mom that is telling me this career isn't for girls.
  • I decided to cancel my vacation. I'm going to be stuck at home.

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Criminal Justice sounds like a good choice for you.
Hope you have a good vacation even though you are staying home. Sometimes those are the best because you actually do get to relax.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Book club blog sounds good.
My daughter is doing criminal justice at university.Some parts of it are really interesting and there are lots of job opportunities avaliable.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I MIGHT be interested in a book club blog potentially. Probably depends on what the reading material is. Let meknow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home