Friday, April 21, 2006

Junk Drawer Friday

You know, our dependance on oil is just making some Middle East people rich. I think we need to start finding implementing other means of fueling our cars--AND GETTING AWAY FROM OIL. I would even go so far to say that it is imperative for our nation's security and well-being. Let's not make certain wackos even richer.

Hmmm. Blog Explosion seems to be working. A lot more people are stopping by. Thank you! It's fun! And I'm exposed to more blogs that I probably wouldn't even find otherwise.

This is for hellbunny. Here's your new motto (if you want it) Woman hath no fury like a hellbunny scorned.

I'm avoiding the topic of immigration for a reason. I just don't want to accidentally say the wrong thing and hurt people's feelings. All I'm going to say is that people have the right (and I understand and am cool with it.) to be here, but they need to do so legally.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i love that quote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home