Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Untied from Tai. I thought it looked cute and fun

I AM: Generous

I WANT: To be left in peace (occasionally) so I can finish writing my book!

I WISH: For everyone to have a full belly, a decent place to call their own, and as much prosperity as they work for.

I HATE: It hurts my stomach when I actually hate, so I try not to, but I would have to say disloyal people.

I MISS: My innocence.

I FEAR: Slugs and heights.

I HEAR: My cat clamoring for food.

I WONDER: What it feels like to not worry.

I REGRET: I think regrets can be used to help you learn from a situation. My regret is taking for granted a certain someone would always be there.

I AM NOT: A wuss. (Right now, anyway)

I DANCE: Like Jerry Lewis spazzing out.

I SING: Hardly ever.

I CRY: When I feel hurt, lost and alone. I cry at buddy movies. I cry when I break a nail. I cry to relieve interal pressure.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Easy to reason with.

I MAKE: characters come to life. I breathe life into words.

I WRITE: Because it tears me up inside when I don't. I have no choice. Writing is a double edged sword.

I CONFUSE: Everyone around me with my rambling rants about everything.

I NEED: Rest. Books, chocolate, wine, and a massage. Oh, and ambrosia salad would be nice about now.

I SHOULD: Make myself some dinner.

I START: Uhhh..."debates".

I FINISH: Fights.

I TAG: All my pals.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Tai said...

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home