Saturday, April 29, 2006

I got my laptop last night and I like it. Except that I want to get a mouse. I don't care much for the mousepad that's actually on the laptop; it's too sensitive. Now I can write when my roomie wants on the main computer, which is the one connected to the internet. I'm thinking of having my laptop hooked up too, but the internet has a tendency to distract me from writing. (Ok, it's not the internet's fault. It's my fault for not being disciplined enough to ignore its siren song.)

I put a couple new categories on my sidebar. One is Blowhard of The Week (self explanatory, I think) and The Best of Me, which contains some of my favorite posts. Feel free to look at them. I will probably add more best of as time goes on.

Ok. I am going to enjoy myself today. Silent Hill awaits... in a few hours.

Oh, and my breast is just fine! Nothing out of the ordinary! Thought my millions of devoted readers might like an update!

3 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got your laptop. I have one and am on it now. I don't like it as much at the main computer which is hooked up to the internet. I get internet on this with a little thing-a-majig plugged in. We have in home network.
So happy to hear your breast is fine. Have fun at the movies.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

You'll get used to the sensitivity issue of the touch pad. It was weird at first for me, but now I don't mind it at all and actually have found it to be very easy to use and convenient. As for using internet on it, you get spoiled. I have a wireless router so being ale to surf the net from the convenience of my living room sofa is the best!

Love the back links. I am so jealous that you got to meet the Bruce. He has been here twice signing autographs and I was unable to go both times. Lucky lucky you...

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so glad everything went well with your exam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home