Monday, May 08, 2006

Due to lack of interest in previous post, I will not continue it. Let's just say I figured out my frustration with religion was due to relatives, not Christianity itself.

I took ~Deb's advice and went to a party where the booze flowed freely. I didn't overdo it, but I got to that place where it was a lot easier for me to communicate with others. Especially the hot guy at the party, who treated me like a human being and not like a tub of lard. He's a genuine sweetie, doesn't seem to be crazy and he is polite. Anyway, I didn't TOUCH but I definitely looked. *Sigh* Even if I were available (I think I kind of am, more on that in a few), there is no way that he'd be interested in me.

I'm not bisexual, hetero, or a lesbian. I do not like labels as I've said. I'm attracted to people that are good at heart, who like me for me. The people that I like do not put on airs and they love as much as they can.

That said, I think I need that I am going to say something to J. I care for her; she IS a good person, but ... I don't know. She wants me to move in and I am so not ready for that. And she wants to be the stay at home mom while I provide for her and her kid. I'm definitely not prepared for a ready made family. EEK!

See fellas? You aren't the only gender that experiences commitment phobia!

There's also the matter of distance. She lives 45 miles away and it makes for a tough "commute."

I'd like to say that I'm not fickle in my affections and I've wanted to give this person a chance for so long. I just do not think know things will not work out in the long run so I want to bow out before feelings are hurt.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Sounds like a pretty good plan. The fact that she is already annointing you the sole breadwinner isn't really a good sign.

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are making the right choice. You don't need the responsibility right now.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Tai said...

Someone is asking you to start paying for them???

Uh, that's a little forward, isn't it???

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I am just now leaving the darkness I inhabited for such a long time, and I need to 'look' around for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home