Friday, May 05, 2006

I finished the day in a good, albeit, tired mood. The week went by fast and now I have the weekend to 'spend' however I see fit. I'll find something to pick apart and analyze--after I get some rest.

It'll probably be at home cause I'm po'.* Po', po', po. I hate getting paid every two weeks--because there's always a "dry" week. And you guessed it, this is a dry week.

This movie, An American Haunting, appeals to me. I've always liked ghost stories and I remember reading about the Bell haunting in high school. I guess ghost stories reaffirm the possiblity of life after death for me. I'll let you in on a secret belief of mine...I believe heaven and hell are right here on earth. Maybe in your own mind.

I did see Silent Hill and I liked it. Of course, playing the games helped me to understand what was going on in the movie. I could have used a few more what the @#$$!! moments, but I liked the movie and thought it was true to the game.


__________________________________

*poor

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same belief about heaven and hell being in our minds. I think we know what we do and suffer when we do wrong, if we have a good soul, though I do believe there is evil that constantly tries to undermine our good. I believe that ultimately good overcomes evil. It may seem otherwise sometimes but I have faith. Did that make sense? Pretty heavy stuff for this early on a Saturday. I'm still trying to get going. Do you watch Ghost Whisperer? Have a good day. :-)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Deb said...

I definitely wanna see both these movies, I just hate sitting in the movie theaters----bugs me to no end. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it in the comforts of my own home.

I heard these movies were really good! So the Silent Hill didn't have enough action or shocking parts?

Did you see The Ring Two? I know it's out on cable...but I wonder if it's as good as the first one.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Glorious: The evil helps the good stuff become stronger. I've watched it [Ghost Whisperer] a few times and I like it, though I write so much that I miss it when it comes on.

I may not write well, but I write often.

You have a good day too, dear.

~deb: I'm not a big fan of people, so I hear you on the theater problem. I especially loathe the sound of constant gum smacking. Ugh.

But...I love being bombarded by an overly large picture and noise. Some movies really should be seen on the big screen.

Ring Two wasn't nearly as good as the original. It is worth watching on cable or DVD, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home