Monday, May 22, 2006

Three reasons why Scott Summers is a Fictional Stud

DISCLAIMER: SO I AM A GIRL AND I LIKE COMIC BOOKS. BITE MY BLOG.

First Wife: Madeline Pryor

After 'losing' Jean to the Phoenix force and her subsequent 'death', he hooked up with a Jean look-alike. Madeline Pryor. It turns out that she happened to be a clone.... He found out AFTER he married and had a child with her. THEN their relationship went to hell, got divorced just in time for wife number two.

Second Wife: Jean Grey

Yup. The woman who was in his life before Madeline. She came 'back to life' because she wasn't really dead to begin with. It's a long story in and of itself. I guess he used Madeline to try to fill the hole that Jean left with her apparent demise. He married her (can we say eww, people?) and lost her to the Phoenix and death. (Again!!)

Fiance: Emma Frost

Jean's fiercest rival and a real pain in the booty. She started panting after Scott before Jean's death. While they were still married. (She's not a real classy comic book character.) They had a telepathic affair (he was emotionally cheating on her) and Jean found out. Then Jean died and they became an item right after the funeral. To the digust of most of the X-men.

I think it's evident that he has a thang for telepaths; all of the above characters have some of mental ability. Particularily ones that have some sort of connection to Jean--his first love.

Now, I don't really like Scott Summers as a character, so I can say this. He needs to get over the fetish for psychically well endowed women. Because the more I think of it, the more twisted his 'fictional' love life is.

Man, comic book writers are a demented lot!

4 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I HATE Emma Frost! Looks like she is about to turn evil again in Astonishing X-Men.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I'm not a big fan of Emma either. (Mostly because I want Jean back--and with Logan.)

But I do think she and Cyke make a good couple.

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dislike Emma also.Like anyone could be seen as a replacement for Jean Grey.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see another chick into comics, especially X-Men. I'm enjoying their latest graphic novels, as they call 'em these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home