Saturday, May 20, 2006

Never fear,. Valkyrie the Great is here!

Ahhhh...

Vacation. I have all next week off to catch up on my reading, sleeping, and getting with friends for roleplaying games. Did I ever mention I am a Uber geek? :D Yeah, I thought so. I *heart* my inner geekiness.

I'm not going anywhere fancy. Just unplugging my mind for a while and letting my brain cells recharge. Maybe I've even come up with a few stellar posts. Maybe I'll meditate on the Divine. (I am reasonably sure there IS something that we call God out there, but I'll keep my theories to myself for now.)

Speaking of God, I keep having dreams of being a Catholic Nun. I can almost feel warmth and love flow through me, eradicating all hatred, all negativity. I see a white light, in my mind, and I know that the Divine has made us completely different from each other on purpose. It's not important what we believe, just that we believe.

Note: It's not my calling to be a nun, but I think my mind has interpreted being a nun to mean spiritual growth. I wouldn't be a very devout Catholic.

I believe in reincarnation. I don't think we are given just one chance to make things right. Why should babies that are stillborn have only that ONE opportunity? What about people that are born crazy and trapped in the labyrinth of their minds? It's not their fault something went chemically wrong with them. We can't learn all of life's lessons in one life. I'd like to think that God/Divinity always gives us an opportunity for growth.

But then, that just might be my opinion.

Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Battlerocker said...

Love the new template. Good luck with your spiritual exploration and enjoy the break!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love this new look! Very interesting.
Have a great week off. Enjoy every moment. I'm looking forward to your next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home