Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I had my (note: former. Very former) best friend accuse my father of molesting her. She lied for the attention and because ... she felt the need to get back at me because I had a better life than she did.

It's funny how the powers that be (the State of Oregon) didn't think he'd hurt me and so I got to stay at home. I very nearly got yanked out of there...I was told that later, by my step mom.

Yet, he got convicted of ONE count out of 20. ONE. And instead of going to the pen, he got to spend his weekends in the county jail. I wonder about the judge's decision on that, though I'm glad he got to stay and take care of us. It still makes no sense to me. Our judicial system is faulty. Our whole friggin' society is faulty. Humans are faulty.

It's hard to describe the rage I felt or the utter desolation. HE did not do that. She lied and changed my young life when already I had a tendency to be mistrustful.

I did not have a very positive life. It's strange and used to be full of people that aren't the "decent" kind of folk. St. @#$@#$@ is loaded with white trash, I guess. Must be something in the water.

7 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger SupComTabz said...

that really sucks....

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awful. I'm so sorry that happened to your family.
I had a cousin who was jealous of me and spread terrible lies about me. In Junior High that can traumatize you. I didn't even know what she was talking about. So sad.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats awful.It is very difficult to prove your innocence in cases like that.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

I'm sorry that happened to your family.

Thanks for the credits, but I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't discussing you when I talked about icky links. I have a creepy dude that hangs out at my blog. That was my way of letting him know that Stat Counter tells me he's still visiting and technorati tells me he's linking to me. Anyway, I appreciate the credits, but I want to make sure you know you were an excellent landlord!!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Boy, I feel abashed. Thanks, Ethel! Except for being paranoid, I do try to be a good landlady.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Ethel said...

You are an excellent landlady!!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Wow, that's really crappy. Not something you need as a child and it is unfortunate how the system works many a times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home