Friday, March 24, 2006

I haven't felt much like blogging and I refuse to force myself.

My father got tested for colon cancer and we won't know the results for awhile, since the 'samples' had to be sent to a bigger facility. I'll spare you the uncomfortable details on how the 'samples' were obtained. Let's just say he has to take it easy for a few days.

I'm not going to worry until a diagnosis of cancer has been confirmed or ruled out. Why drive myself crazy? But I haven't felt in the mood for writing, either.

More to come. I'm sure.

I just don't want anyone else in my family to get sick. My father hasn't even retired yet. I know we disagree about a lot of things, but he does have good qualities as well.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

It's so hard not to worry when you're waiting. I find it almost impossible. :(

But I'm crossing my fingers for your father's good health.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all is well with your dad. Sometimes they just take out little polyups and they are nothing. That's what we'll hope for. Take care of yourself too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home