Wednesday, March 22, 2006



I've liked Hugo Weaving in everything I've seen him in. The Matrix, LOTR, The Interview, Priscilla Queen of the Desert. (He plays a drag queen). Although I haven't seen V for Vendetta yet, I'm sure that he turned out a fine performance. Still, I must see V for Vendetta...Soon.

All it'll take for me to completely geek out about Mr. Weaving is if he gets involved in a X-Men movie!

He may soon join the sacred conclave of my favorite actors...Gary Sinise, Gary Oldman, Johnny Depp, Ian McKellan, Mickey Rourke. Mmmm. Marv...







4 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh i love those actors too.They are sooo sexy especially Depp and Sinise

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I can not wait to see V. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Here's some other actors/actresses I like. Denzel Washington, Sam Eliot, Sidney Poitier, Meryl Streep, Kathy Bates, Nicole Kidman...

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

I watched "V for Vendetta" the other day and liked it.

I think Hugo Weaving did a good job of the character of "V", especially considering he is hidden behind an un-moving mask and therefore is unable to show facial emotion.

Therefore all the nuances must be conveyed through gesture and voice. A challenge I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home