Tuesday, March 21, 2006



Ahhh...the halcyon days of youth. When I wasn’t afraid of getting hurt from doing a stupid stunt. I wish I could capture the innocent arrogance of my teenage years.

Also, I’d like the figure I had back. At twelve, I had an eighteen year old’s body. Yeah. Just ask my long time friend, Quiet Girl. I got....teased quite frequently and had I known then what I know now, I would have just chalked the comments up to immaturity. I was teased for other reasons as well, but it’d be better for me not to go into them.

For the record, do not say “Yes” when some moron asks you if you play the skin flute. Just don’t. It took me awhile to realize what the young idiot was referring to and I got so embarrassed, I blushed and looked away whenever I saw him.

Then again....I still feel young at heart and although my happiness about my life is in a constant state of flux, I am glad I’m different than that socially awkward girl.

Wait...I’m still socially awkward but I’m a lot happier.

(Sorry, I just don’t have much to talk about.)

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i could go back to being a teenager with all that i know now.God would i do things so differently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home