Saturday, March 11, 2006

Out On the Town

Today was pretty fun. A day of shopping, eating out and watching a horror movie. And a day spent with my best male friend.

First, we went to Wal*Mart for him to get some stuff, then off to Bing's for some good Chinese/American food. He had Mongolian Beef and I wimped out with my order of grilled cheese and Freedom French fries. Then... it was off to the mall, where I bought X-men: The End Book One and a manicure set. Now that I have nails, I was a chronic nail biter for many years, I should can actually take care of them!

The movie? THE HILLS HAVE EYES (a remake) .... boy, was that intense. Very gory. VERY gory. It's about a family that gets stuck out in the middle of the desert with cannibalistic mutants running around... Fun times, eh? Fun isn't the word I'd use. Grim, brutal and

Sorry. I just don't have anything worthwhile to say. Maybe I will tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

It actually looks pretty decent. I have a buddy that wants to go check it out so maybe I will go with him. We'll see...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home