Wednesday, March 08, 2006



Disclaimer: I am having too much fun with my two Sims. I see why I had stopped for a while....

Here's the back story to the picture.

Sarah: I saw you kiss that hoochie, Brooke, last night. How dare you take her to our favorite cafe! And how dare you call her 'Your little Tumbleweed'! I thought that was my pet name.

Adam: Hey, babe. Don't worry. I married you, didn't I? That blonde bimbo means nothing to me.

Sarah: *Sniff* You love only me, right?

Adam: Babe, only you.

Sarah: Then let's shake hands and make up.

Adam: Ok.

[She had learned a trick earlier that day. Hand buzzer.]

Adam: OH CRAP.....ARRRRGGGH. Electricity...making me....sterile....cooking flesh....crap!

Sarah: You aren't going to cheat on me again, are you? [She lets go of his hand]

Adam: [Panting and slightly frazzled] No....

Sarah: But if you do, I'm putting that buzzer somewhere else on your person. Where it'll hurt a lot more.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish you could do that in real life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home