Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Brain is Gone

I have no Brain
I think It went down the drain
Or drowned in the Oregon rain
Perhaps it got hit by a train

All I know is that it's gone
I can't see it on the lawn
I'm so bored I have to yawn
Can you tell my brain is gone?

I simply want to entertain
With stories of my everyday pain
Nothing pressing me to complain
Everything I write sounds so inane.


I've been pretty apathetic lately as far as writing goes. The quality, I feel, has gone down hill. Also, I need to feel passionately about something in order to write well. That's my opinion, anyhow. There's a lack of direction in my life that isn't helping. I need to think about what to do about my lack of that indefinable 'something'.

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Tai said...

"Nothing pressing me to complain"

Gosh, I would have thought that would have been a GOOD thing!

:)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Except that it gives me nothing to write about. I get bored when my life is boring.

Wait a minute...

Glad to see you, Tai!!!!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

"May you live in interesting times. "
--Chinese curse

Life is automatically more fun when you can phrase it in rhyming couplets. :)

Well, R, I'm enjoying your blog. I don't think blogs have to have a lot of drama and world-issues to be interesting to read...my humble opinion.

Sometimes I feel like my writing skills change with the moon phase and the weather. When in doubt, I cop out and post an entertaining link. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home