Friday, March 31, 2006

Yesterday....

A long time "friend" managed to track me down at work. Because I can't talk at work, duh, I gave her my phone number. Now, I have some personal history with this woman and my heart beat quickly when she talked to me, remembered thoughts playing havok with my heart.. She told me about her abusive ex-husband (whom I want to kill painfully) and more about her little girl.

We caught up and she, on a lark, invited me over to her house. I don't think she expected me to take her up on it but I did. We had fun talking but there was an underlying tension....which made us both nervous. (Her daughter was in bed before I got there.)

Me? Flirt? I don't kiss and tell.

I slept (or not slept, rather) on the couch. I think I may have caught two or three hours...(yawn) before having to go to work. I met her daughter, who is so sweet. I like kids when they are well mannered and her daughter is a joy. During the visit, I got the vibe that she'd love to be my girlfriend, but I really want to think about it before I jump in. I mean, she has a kid and if I date the Mom, I'm also getting involved in the kid's life. Do I want to make that investment? I'm not positive. Can I make that investment? Again, not positive.

I am tired so I'm not writing any more for the night. *YAWN* I just want to cuddle up with a blanket and watch TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home