Sunday, March 26, 2006

Do you ever wonder what if I had said this or done that instead? Cause I do. I wonder if I would I feel less alone if I behaved differently Why do I go absolutely NuTs when I care for someone new? I don't have this problem with people I've known a long time--just people that I attempt to 'let in'.

Sometimes, I feel myself clawing up the slippery slope of Self Doubts and Insecurity to try to be a better person. I don't want to see mirages of hidden motives. I do not want to be so worried about being hurt that I forget to live life.

I try to let go of the past, but it still has a way of creeping back in and tainting my thoughts and outlook.

I contemplate, on occasion, if I want to hurt. I have a hard time staying in therapy.

You know, I feel sorry for those people who cut others out of their life. I do. It means, to me, that they find it easier to quit. Well, I don't give up on anyone I care for. Quitting is not my style. I fight, I yell, I become a little hellcat, but I work things out.




Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. Your logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

You have a hard time ending relationships, even if the other person says it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home