Monday, March 27, 2006

Just another Manic Monday... Wish it were Friday

Ok, this post will mean nothing to you if you don't belong to fanfiction.net. I have a fan! Someone wrote to me telling me that she likes my take on certain Sin City characters. *cough* Wendy*cough* Yay!!!! I HAVE A FAN!!!!!!!!!! (I'm not counting blog fans, since I'd love to be a well respected author, and this blog is a way for me to socialize and vent without hurting others.)

Let me tell you, getting a review really lifted my spirits from yesterday's funk. It was like a...cybersmile to me. Small gestures mean so much to me, much more than large empty ones. I'm funny like that.

I've always known that I can write. Not like Stephen King but I have my own style that is better than run-of-the-mill but not quite up to being the stuff of legend. Let me just say, I don't think I'll be leaving behind literary classics when I kick the bucket. I think I'd like being the next Emily Dickinson, however. Just kidding.

What's on my tired, work addled mind....

Let people be people.
Let me sleep, you darn cats!
Laugh.
Have faith in something.
Must write....characters are poking me in the back of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home