Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm leaving town this Wednesday and I won't be back until Sunday. My dad is going in for surgery on Thursday to remove part of his colon and do some more 'exploring'.

I was debating when to announce this so my horde of fellow bloggers wouldn't worry about me when I up and leave. (I know SOME of you would.) I knew I had to say a word or two, mostly because I don't like it when people disappear on me and I would never treat anyone that way.

Anyhow, I can't tell you how I feel about what is going to happen because I have no idea where my head is at. I think I'm numb.

I'm also not in the mood for truly introspective writing so I bid you good night and good luck.

6 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking and praying for you and your Dad. Take your time. We'll be here when you get back. Hugs.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger MsDemmie said...

Hope everything goes well for your father.

If you need help and support information for ostomies - I can recommend the following group:

http://www.ostomysupport.info/

They were an excellent resource when I had similar problems, providing good useful information and advice.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My good wwishes and prayers are with your father.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Hope all goes well. We'll be thinking of you...

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Tai said...

And good luck to your father...

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Thank you all. I'll give you all a big cyber hug.

Thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home