Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm Back

I'm not sure if I am going to keep this blog up. (I will for at least a week, though, so don't worry, new renter. Long, Slow, Beautiful Dance) So before you go all sentimental on me, I may change my name (and URL) again and disappear into cyberspace anonymity as best as I can. I will always blog, but the name of the blog may change.

[This part deleted because of content.]

Just having problems. Maybe it's time to move on to other things beside blogging because people (ok, one) have a tendency to misunderstand (deliberately?) what I say. I don't know. Don't care about the waste of human space. I do know that I need less stress in my life so I can help my folks out.

My dad's ok. (How's that for a segway, gentle readers?) He pulled through surgery and is still recovering in the hospital. Things are still swollen down there--that's to be expected--but the doctor is monitoring him closely because of his Type II diabetes.

So... he's in the hospital 200 miles away and I'm stuck here, wondering how he's doing. Think I'll give him a call.

Bye for now.

6 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Glad your Dad is ok. I hope you let me know where you are blogging. You are really the only other blogger I read and vice versa, the only other blogger who reads my blog. I would miss your reading your posts...

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I will, though I won't make it a public blog.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger MsDemmie said...

Glad to hear he is OK - that must be a relief.

I would be interested in keeping in touch if you move elsewhere.

Take care .........

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your dads okay.hope you dont give up your blog i enjoy reading it.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy your Dad pulled through. I will miss you if you decide to quit but I understand how difficult it must me to write everyday. Do what feels best for you dear and take care of yourself. There are many who care about you. Hugs

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Valkyrie, I'm sorry it's taken so long to stop by...I feel ashamed. I don't know if you are still reading this blog...I hope so.

This post reflects a similar situation to my own and I too plan to disappear into cyberspace...just counting down the days...

I am glad your father is ok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home