Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Odds 'n' End.

Today....was a good day. Quick and painless. Though sometimes I do want a bit of drama at work to 'liven' things up. A wire-fu fight in the cafeteria would be fun to watch. Condiments flying wildly, napkins in the air like feathers....

Oh, I heard Rob Zombie's new song, and it's one of my guilty pleasures. I like all kinds of music, as most people that have imbibed deeply of my blog should know. (Careful, I'll get you drunk like 50 year old Scotch.) I just might have to buy the CD.

Ugh. I really don't like American Idol and it's all my co-workers can talk about. I believe that show kills brain cells with every second people watch it. Reality TV is pretty much 'disposal' television, taking space away from shows that actually MIGHT be worth watching. I don't like reality TV, I guess, unless it's a medical show. Then it piques my interest.

But I digress. American Idol is evil. Pure and simple. There is something unwholesome about Ryan Seacrest and Paula Abdul that I can't put my finger on....

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Love your new blog format

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Tai said...

Bleck...to any reality show.

I prefer to be out there LIVING instead of sitting on the sidelines!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home