Friday, February 24, 2006

Junk Drawer Fridays...

I have a sneaking suspicion that my computer may go out. It’s making a weird jingling sound when I run certain applications. So...I’m doing this in part to make sure I do not lose ideas that may be worth exploring in the future.

It was either this or Advice Column Wednesday, folks. Hmmm.

Oh, and if you like the idea, feel free to use it. I really do not mind. Also, feel free to comment on any of the thoughts of the day. Just specify what day.


Feb 19th

Couldn't a self fulfilling prophecy be a good one? Why does it always seem to have a negative connotation?

Feb 20th

Reading 1984... Very Interesting.


Feb 22th

American Idol symbolizes everything that is wrong with America. Shiny, superficial, and plastic. I am referring to Ryan Seacrest, naturally.

Feb 24th

Four in the morning is too early to get up when I usually arise at 6. (Company has flex time which means I can show when I want to between the hours of 5:30 to 9:30 and ‘do my time’.) I have a Doctor’s appointment at three to go to.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Read 1984 in HS...good book.

I got weird symbols on some of the text from this post. On purpose ir is something wrong???

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got weird numbers and symbols on Manuel's blog and it took forever to bring up this one and get to the comment window. Something is definatly weird. I'll check back later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home