Sunday, January 22, 2006

This Just In

A Guy is Not A Girlfriend.

Oh, I bought the extended edition of SIN CITY, so if anyone wants my blah version, let me know.

[EDIT] This is seriously important. I think I fixed what is wrong with my template. (Someone mentioned that my blog didn't show up completely and brought up the dreaded pop-ups.) It's either my template being wonky or perhaps it's the computer I am using. I noticed my blog didn't load all the way, but I thought it was my computer.

Anyway, I need your comments. Is it loading correctly now? Having any problems with pop-ups? If there are any problems at all, PLEASE leave a comment as to what is wrong and a possible solution. I am not all that computer language savvy.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Grant said...

It's loading completely now, although my popup blocker is still registering an attempted popup.

How is the extended Sin City? Big change over the original?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Not so much with the Salesman part, but there are some additional scenes from the graphic novels in the movie.

Such as..you get to see Marv's mother, and find out about Manute's fate.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I have a pop up blocker and yet, it doesn't block popups from your site..weird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home