Monday, January 16, 2006

Special Report on RNN--- When Good Staplers Go Bad

About noon today, a young woman was working quietly at her desk, stapling papers when the assailant, her previously faithful stapler, cruelly and maliciously bit down into the tender flesh between her index finger and thumb.

She howled in pain, attracting the attention of her co-workers and the stapler fell to the floor, presumably in an effort to escape. It was no use as the woman, who prefers to remain unnamed, wrestled it and put it in her top desk drawer, where it remains incarcerated while awaiting sentencing.

The victim wants to give her accused attacker this message. "I hope you get what you deserve in jail!"

Does the attack of the stapler mean other office equipment will revolt as well? I shudder to think what will happen to us all if faxes, computers and scissors decide to free themselves from the domination of man.

6 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

Hey R, I received your comment.

No worries. What brings this on?

I have also sounded harsh towards you too - Please forgive me. One of the great things about blogs, is that we can all be real with each other. I like it when you speak your mind towards me and it doesn’t offend me at all. It may not seem like it, but I know exactly where you are coming from.

When I say things to you, I say them only in love. I know it's hard to take from a "religious fanatic" like myself, but I am truly sincere with my words. Please know that I think of you often and hope all is going well.

I’ll be in touch.

Also, I don't know if you noticed, but I tagged you a few weeks ago - Just for fun!

Go here if you are interested for => SEVEN/SEVEN

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

THE TOAD REPORT--man, have you got some snarky comments, and it made me realize that some of mine may have been disrespectful and hurtful.

I always strive to grow as a person and learn and treat others with compassion and mercy. I'm afraid that I haven't treated you as I would like to be.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Nobius said...

Only the death senctence can be appropriate to heinous crimes committed by office tools.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Tai said...

Beware the ministrations of the evil 'staple remove' or, as I like to call it, "JAWS OF DEATH".

Great blog!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Thank you. I try.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

If a war ever erupts between man and office supplies, one of the printers at work will be my first victim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home