Monday, January 16, 2006

I got 30 minutes to write a quick post before I am-scray for work.

The weekend was fun, but short. (I had to do some OT on Saturday). I played some ultra-violent games. My perennial favorite Halo 2. Watched my bestest gay friend play GUN, sort of a western version of Grand Theft Auto, but for the less hell-bound crowd.

Other than that, I'm afraid my life isn't very exciting.

Oh, and although aforementioned friend isn't happy with me traveling to Atlanta by myself, I am. He tried to talk me out of it, but I'm a fairly obstinate person.

I leave you with this haiku, which is how I feel right now.

Tired bones arise
Still too damn dark and cold out
I want to find sleep

4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Nobius said...

Ahh...haiku. Very nice.

I never could write that type of poetry.

But I know someone who can, and he even puts chickens in it.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

So long as you look out for yourself im sure you'll safe travelling alone.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Grant said...

You should be fine as long as you avoid any dangerous people. :p

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I bought myself GUN right before Christmas. Great game, but I am a big GTA fan so I figured I would. The only problem is that it is insanely easy. Even easier than my X-Men 2 game was...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home