Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm planning a trip this May to the East Coast. I know that I am going to Virginia but I was thinking of going down to Florida, maybe making a few stops along the way.

It's something that I really want to do because I want to see scenery other than Oregon. I have the itch to travel and expose myself (no naughty thoughts) to other parts of America. Besides, I need a vacation. Badly.

I thought about going to Texas. (To go see the Alamo) I thought about going to New York City. But my friend wants to go see his brother that lives in Virginia and perhaps going down to Orlando (For Disney World and Universal Studios) and I think that sounds like fun.

What do you guys think? Any opinions?

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Well, I went to New York a couple of years ago for 2 weeks and it was great. Just so much to see and you can walk around for over. So I would recommend there. Washington DC is also fun. I spent a week there and it was just amazing to see all the sites. That is all I have been to on the east coast.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Grant said...

The Tennessee Aquarium is great. Atlanta just opened their own aquarium, but I don't know how it compares.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home