Friday, January 13, 2006

I wonder if this is a type of failure dream. Either that, or I 'invented' the first ever embarrassment dream.

I dreamt that I was getting off a plane to go meet someone. (I am not sure who, though I have an idea. I saw a vague figure, tall and well built, entirely too hot to be seen with chub-tastic me. I love inventing words or at least thinking I do. I am rambling..) and I happened to look nice. Dress, makeup, the whole ball of wax.

I trip over some idiot's suitcase, probably mine, and I am sent to the ground. I land entirely wrong and I hear something rip. I tore the part of my dress. I'm still decent, but everyone saw the incident and everyone laughed.

Now, I do know that *most*people wouldn't laugh in reality, but they did in my dream.

I've been thinking hard about my trip and I'm pretty excited though it's five months away. It will be my first real vacation in six years, so I am elated and scared and really needing the break. Let us hope that this isn't an evil sign.

5 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Grant said...

And the fact that you're posting this on Friday the 13th is not an ill omen at all, so just put that out of your mind. :p

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger wiccana said...

Hi!!, just got this link through JuneĀ“s blog
all my best wishes,
nightspellworld

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Tai said...

Aw, life's hard enough without your dreams sneaking up behind you!

Here's to sweet dreams in the future!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Chorna said...

Hi Randi, thought I'd have a look at your new blog :)

When we feel humiliated in our dreams, its usually a sign of being afraid of how people will react to our real self.

Tripping over can be a good omen: it just means be vigilant (sp?). As for the figure, a distant figure you're vaguely aware of- think of it more as an angel watching over you. :)

Happy dreaming.

Love,
Chorna

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Well, I AM nervous. I was being truthful when I said I didn't know the identity of the man. Could be your brother. Could be someone else. Or just someone looking out for me as Chorna said.

(Welcome back, Chorna! Stay awhile.)

So please don't assume that the hot man is .... a real person.

Grant, I'm sorry if I made it sound like it was you.

Am I digging myself into a hole?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home