Friday, January 20, 2006

What's on the agenda this weekend? Sleeping in.

I'm getting more content with being in the alone zone, but then I am more social at work now. I know who to stay away from, the drama and gossip queens, the women who talk about their children CONSTANTLY, and I find that I like being with men. I wish that I hadn't ever called those of the fairer sex dorks. Not that there is many where I work, at least on the "grunt" level. However, most of our executives are male. Hmmmm.

Oh, I've included a sample of my Aunt's beloved music, so that you can get a good earful of what I suffer with, day in and day out. I don't hate her choice of music because it is Christian music, it's that it is BAD music. (This would be considered a good song on her radio station) Her music is over-produced and tooth destroyingly sweet. Oh, and I'm keeping the video up until someone comments.


Michael W. Smith - Healing Rain

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

PLEASE!!! For the love of god...take it down!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home