Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Post 162 ~or~ I can't think of a bloomin' title

I hate it when I have to threaten my brain with expulsion to come up with a creative idea. Eesh.

Um. I'm working on my Ring story more. Right now, I am in a particularily violent 'scene' that I may need to take a break from. I've got another story about a undead man rising against the Catholic Church, which is interesting so far. Well, in my own head, it's interesting. I've got another about what would happen if....oh, never mind. I'm not positive it's a good concept. And as you can plainly see, I've got enough on my plate.

I was not attacked by any of my office equipment and I sentenced the stapler off on a lifetime of community service...stapling my papers, of course. I mean, errr, the young woman who did not want to be identified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home