Friday, December 16, 2005

My five fave Simpsons Episodes

Kamp Krusty--where Bart and Lisa go to Krusty's Craptacular Camp.

Bart the Murderer--Bart gets a job from Fat Tony and then Principal Skinner disappears after ticking Fat Tony off.

Bart of Darkness--a homage to a Hitchcock movie, Rear Window. Bart spies suspicious behavior from Flanders and suspects that he killed Maude.

Lisa's Sax--how Lisa got her sax. Duh.

"Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song"--Bart brings his dog to school for show and tell and Skinner is fired.

4 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I couldn't narrow it down to 5 so here are my 10 favorite episodes in no particular order of preference:

Flaming Moe's - Homer creates a new drink that gets stolen by Moe.

Last Exit to Spingfield - Homer becomes union head because, "Lisa needs braces!" Love the Grinch reference.

Homer's Barbershop Quartet - Love the songs and music in this one!

Cape Feare - Homage to the movie of same movie..hilarious!

Deep Space Homer - Home goes into space.

Homer the Great - Homer joins the Stonecutters.

King Sized Homer - Homer gets fat to go on disabiltity.

22 Short Films About Springfield - A day in the life of many Springfield residents. Homage to Pulp Fiction. Probably my favorite episode.

The City of New York vs. Homer Simpsons - The familty goes to New York.

El Viaje Misterioso De Nuestro Jomer - Homer eats the insanity chili and wigs out!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Toad734 said...

What about the soccer riot episode?

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

One of the newer ones that I like is the episode where Homer goes "Hulk".

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Yes, the Hulk one was good only becauseit brings back memories of the green monster. Back when I was one or two years old, I was apparently so scared of the Hulk that I would actually faint instantly if I saw him. So, when my parents couldn't get me to sleep, they would show me a picture of HUlk pajamas in the Sears catalog. I would be about for hours they say. Child Abuse?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home