Monday, December 12, 2005

Meme.

Stolen from Grant and Cerebral Outpost.

RULES

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often) please post a comment here on my blog with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished leaving your comment, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you. I think this will be fun for all; like a bowl of Skittles and M&M's mixed; a color and a flavor for everyone!

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Author said...

I'll never forget when we were having cappucino at Barnes & Noble and Kim Harrison came in. You and she hit it off pretty big and I just drank my mocha latte and listened as you guys brainstormed. I was impressed that you weren't competitive at all, but sort of soul-sisters. She loved your evocative prose. I enjoyed saying, "I told you so!" And you owe me props for getting her agent's email address, and permission to send her your manuscript. Props, hell! What am I thinking?!? I want 5% of your royalties!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Then I remember about a story idea for a movie you dreamt up and I just so happened to be talking to a up and coming director. It didn't take much for me to get him to talk to you.

You wrote the screenplay for your movie in record time. He liked what he read and wanted to make it. He even hired you as a creative consultant.

I'd do something nice for Grant, but he's still in the slammer. I think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home