Friday, December 09, 2005

Men just don't handle love well

Hmmm. After seeing James Blunt's You're Beautiful music video (stick with it to the end. Link is in the title), I was reminded of this sad yet oddly romantic short film.

Men accuse women of going all weird when they fall in wuv. Well, at least most of us don't want to blow ourselves up.

Won't someone strap on violently combustible chemicals and explode for me? PLEASE? I will appreciate the thought...

*Disclaimer from R's legal representative: She does not condone illegal activity that hastens your demise. She meant 'explode' in the metaphorical sense of the word.

2 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I've known plenty of guys who have exploded internally over a woman. Some I wanted to shoot because the woman wasn't worth it, but it does happen.

manuelsview.blogspot.com

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Actually, no one's worth killing yourself over, but that's simply my opinion.

Nice to see you, Mr.Manuel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home