Sunday, December 04, 2005

Post #96

Is it just me or do blogs that involve the topics of sex, drugs, violence and whiny teenage romance/heartbreak extremely popular?

Well, the topic of sex is out for me.

Drugs...only some alcohol on occasion.

Violence? I restrict my urge for mayhem to innocent video games or writing some very disturbed lyrics that illustrate the depths of my anger.

Whiny teenage romance? Well, I'm not a teen anymore (thank the Jebus) and I choose to live a lonely life rather than settle for someone just to fit in or to make myself feel better. I hope someone chokes me if I EVER say "So and so is completely lovely and he completes me! Tee-hee!"

Hmmph.

So what do I have to blog about? I offer my honesty and I submit my opinions up for your perusal. That'll have to be enough because the more I write and explore the depths of my own mind, the more I realize that I am not as learned as I think I am. I'm not putting myself down...but I have room to grow intellectually.

This is in not connected to the first topic I brought up (oh, wait it is related) but God needs you to save the kittens.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

If you can't access the link, it jokes about everytime you practice the act of 'self-love', God kills a kitten.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Grant said...

Being the first to comment on your own post is cheating. :p

BTW, it's a good thing I'm more of a dog person.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Yeah, it does seem like if you talk about all your sexual secrets, you get a lot more visitors and comments. Uh, not that I visit those kind of sites...

manuelsview.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home