Friday, November 25, 2005

I Suck at Making Up Titles

Mmmm. Leftovers.... Chocolate satin pie....mashed potatoes...cheese and broccoli casserole...yams...homemade cranberry sauce and cinnamon jello (which tastes good with the cranberry sauce).

The roomie and I will eat well for a few days.

The writing is coming along well enough...in the chapter I am currently working on...a woman is simply pushed too far and she retreats into her own mind. "Madness owns me.", pretty much sums up that chapter. As I look back on what I have written, it's occurred to me that people might think that I am disillusioned about marriage. I am, to a certain degree, at least for me. If people can make it work, hoo-ray for them. If people want kids, they should definitely get married. But other than that, my opinion is that it is a much abused institution, and like another kind of institution, only crazy people eagerly join.

[UPDATE ON ISP: The tech couldn't find anything wrong. So if I DO disappear for a few days, something's up and I'll try to do an audio post.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home