Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Bit O' Wisdom A La Moi

I got stuck to the fricking passenger window this morning. No additional comments needed.

Anyhoo...both work and playing my Xbox is keeping my mind pleasantly occupied. I know. I SHOULD be writing, but I have other interests as well.

I watched (and surprisingly LIKED) both Malevolence and High Tension (High Tension is a French horror film and well made.) BRING ON THE GIRLS...I....UHHH... MEAN GAMES. Evil Dead is a fun, cartoonish game but Resident Evil is a hard game--beautiful to look at with new features that make surviving in the game a little easier.

Here's an easy to live with tip. Never fall asleep reading A Feast For Crows, for inevitably the corner of the book will poke you somewhere uncomfortable.

And that's it for the personal injuries this week. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home