Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Today...

I came home early today because my hand went numb at work. Also last night, I was awakened by my hand ‘going’ to sleep. It has the kind of irony that I can appreciate, even though I know it is not a good sign.

Anyhow, I left work because I had a hard time typing. Duh. (My hand still feels a little weird.) I called the doctor’s office and the Medical Receptionist said she’d have a nurse call me ASAP. Ooookkkay, I thought, that’s a bit different.

So the nurse called and asked me a few questions, especially if my neck hurt. I told her it didn’t, but I should have mentioned it felt stiff. I didn’t think anything of it, but I do now. I have enough medical mumbo-jumbo stuffed into my cranium maximus to be dangerous. I have an appointment on Friday at 9:30, but she said if that happened again tonight, I am to go directly to a medical facility posthaste.

Keep me in your thoughts, or in Grant’s case, and/or incantations to the Dark Lord. Someone give me a hug? I could use a friend to talk to.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Hope things work out for you. Sounds scary. Oh, love the new Rouge pic. I had a crush on her as a young pre-teen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home