Monday, December 26, 2005

What I got for Christmas...

A lavender leather wallet (which I love)
Candy--mostly chocolate (which I don't need but will eat anyway. I plan on sharing with pals.)
Cookies.
Skarf
Gloves
A Mystique Action Figure.
Simpsons Season Seven (BOO YAH!)
A ten pound ham. (What the hell...I can't eat 10 lbs of anything.)
And a really, really sharp kitchen knife. (Someone loves me.)

And the most important and valued 'presents' I have received--well wishes from my reader(s).

As for what I want to accomplish for the New Year, I don't know. Maybe it'll mean leaving the cyber world and making another attempt at real life 'normalcy'. I hope I don't have to leave the internet alone, but I'm the kind of person that gets dependant on things and/or people. I get clingy. Co-dependant would be the technical term. I have severe emotional problems.

*Shrugs* I'll just have to see.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Grant said...

Somebody who loves you gave you a sharp knife? Did they include a diagram of your wrists and a mixed tape of depressing country music songs? Just checking. :p

Happy holidays. I think a person can have both a physical and a cyber life, but do whatever you have to do to feel better.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I just think I need to seriously re-evaluate the internet in my life.

For a couple of years, it was pretty much my only link to the outside world because I didn't have my own car. I had to rely on others to take me places.

I became a shut-in, dependant on the internet SOLELY for my social needs.

So yeah, I need to find other activities to fill my time.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

A ham? Wow, have fun with that. And don't leave the cyber world for the new year, I enjoy your posts and appreciate the comments on mine too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home