Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Personal Quote of the Day (taken entirely out of context)

"I don't mind if my friends kill me, but Jebus Help them if they stab me in the back!" --Me to an AIM buddy, referring to the carnage encouraging Halo 2.

Well, I don't have anything interesting to say so I ripped off the meme off Annush and RAD.
1. Mel
2. Wicked
3. WonderCorky
4. Annush
5. R

Next select 5 friends to piss off:
I don't have 5 friends to piss off and I likes it that way.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working at a Plaid Pantry. Not fun.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Trying to avoid X-mas familial obligations. X-mas parties? Blech.

5 snacks you enjoy:
1. Dark Chocolate Kisses
2. Cherries
3. Chewy Granola Bars
4. Cookies
5. York Peppermint Patties

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. The One I Love by David Gray
2. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
3. Love Me Tender by Elvis
4. Dirty Laundry by Don Henley
5. You're Beautiful by James Blunt

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Give two of my blogpals $10,000. I share because I care.
2. Pay off my car.
3. MOVE.
4. Think about going to college.
5. Get a kick ass computer.

5 bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Internet
3. Put myself down
4. Too generous
5. Hot tempered, baby, check it and seeeeee.

5 things you like doing:
1. Writing
2. Kicking zombie booty in a video game
3. Reading
4. Being naughty with the people I love.
5. Avoiding the folks

5 things you would never wear again:

1. A band uniform
2. Uncomfortable bras
3. Hawaiian Shirts
4. Lingerie that goes up my butt. Don't ask.
5. Anything blindingly yellow.

5 favorite toys:
1. GameCube
2. Xbox
3. PS2
4. CD Walkman
5. I love my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home