Sunday, December 18, 2005

This weekend, despite being drug to my roomie's so-so company X-Mas party, was relaxing. I like being a recluse.

I had an Alternative Comic Book Movie-a-thon:

Sin City
Constantine
Hellboy

Next Sunday? (Or maybe tomorrow because I MAY get a snow day) Batman-o-Rama.
Batman
Batman Returns
Batman (with that delightfully hot Mr. Bale. Yum.) Begins


Yes, I blatantly ripped off a themed movie night off of one of my blogpals. The culprit knows who he/she is. I thought it sounded interesting. Ok, I admit, it gave me an excuse to geek out on my love of comic books.

Oh, Memoirs of A Geisha is a must read. It is a marvelous piece of literature and worth reading even if you know nothing about Asian culture. The story transcends cultural boundaries. It is well crafted and lyrical. It is written so well, I almost could believe that it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home