Thursday, December 22, 2005

Not getting anything for X-mas. That's ok. I like giving more than getting.

I was trying to be humorous in my previous post, but *shrugs* that's ok.

I want to thank all of you that take time to send me an email. Thank you so much. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Thank you for making me feel just a little bit accepted, a little bit wanted. I apologize if my advice stunk and I apologize if any of my words caused discomfiture. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you to those of you that CARE.

I want to thank even my cat, Lucky, who always knows when I'm depressed and always gives me kitty kisses.

Take care of yourselves.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Grant said...

Happy HKRXmasux!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Happy HKRXmasux, everybody!

Now, let's break out the eggnog and put some more Alkie-hol in it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home